A common question our bail bondsman hear is “how bail bonds work in Montana?” This question gets asked regularly because the bail bonds process is not something people do everyday such as going to the grocery store or filling up your car with gas. That’s ok if you are not an expert in the bail bonds process it is scary and unknown to most. Our local bail bondsman at Bail City Bail Bonds are here to help and walk you through the entire process start to finish. The infographic above is a quick overview on how to navigate through the bail bonds process step by step. Of course each bail bond we issue isn’t the same and we take a custom approach to help everyone that calls to secure bail for their loved one. Other agencies take the cookie cutter approach and that does’t work for all. What sets Bail City Bail Bonds Montana apart from the rest is we have done our best to make this easy for everyone that needs our services. We offer online bail bonds, easy signing terms. and provide affordable rates to make it obtainable for all. Reach out to our bail bondsman to let them explain how bail bonds work in Montana. Easy and fast comes simple to us!
Tips to make sure you are working with a good bail bonds agency in Montana
- Make sure you check online reviews to make sure you are dealing with the highest rated bail bonds agency.
- Bail Bond premiums should not exceed 10% plus filling fee. Collateral may be asked to be pledged but is refundable as long as client makes all court dates.
- Always check with county jail to make sure before you start the bail bonds process to see other charges that may occur that are court ordered by the judge such as ankle monitoring.
- Verify online that you are working with a licensed bail bondsman in Montana.
- Be sure that you receive copies of each document you have filled out or signed.